- They are all undulated wide-scaled, with a combustion space.
- Its size is small, it occupy a little space.
- Quick boil up.
- The unit heating surface is not overheated.
- External surface thermal losses are reduced to a minimum
- High efficiency and long life
Steam boilers of type RB type sylindrical flame-smoke pipe are 3 flowed and the first and second flows are formed in a flame style which is wide and reversing in the combustion space.
This turbulence provides good fuel-air mixture and good combustion at high flame temperature.
At 3th flow, hot smoke gases in the air are introduced into the smoke pipes from the front of the boiler and reduced in temperature as much as possible; high boiler efficiency is obtained when the boiler is exiting behind.