- The initial facility cost is low.
- Operating cost is lower. It provides up to 25% fuel savings compared to hot water and steam heating systems.
- It is constituted very fast.
- It instantaneously heats up when it is cycled (thus it provides fuel saving).
- There is no danger of freezing and leaking.
- It provides the change of the room air with the heating and it provides the air flow in room in summer.
- A moistener can be installed at the outlet of the device when desired to remove the drawbacks of dry hot air.
- The appliance is operated automatically and safely. The air vent temperature, funnel temperature and heated room temperature are automatically controlled.
- Hot air boilers for heating purposes are made of steel boiler sheet and pipe.
It is the ideal device for heating and ventilation of factories, workshops, indoor sports halls, weddings and entertainment halls, indoor swimming pools, passenger halls, large restaurants, mosques, greenhouses and large poultry houses.