- It is a ideal boiler for heating apartments, hotels, hospitals, factories and similar facilities.
- Dimensions are small, occupy little space. It goes into regime in a short time.
- Boiler efficiency is high, it provides fuel saving.
- When requested, it is delivered with eco panel which adjusts the boiler water temperature according to the outside air temperature and saves up money.
- The environment is friendly and provides low emission value.
Counter-pressure hot water boilers are designed and manufactured in accordance with TS EN12953 norms. According to 97/23 / EC Pressure Vessels Directive, it has CE marking.
Envelope, mirrors and combustion cell are manufactured from P265GH or P295GH (HI – HII) boiler sheet according to EN10028. Pipe EN10216 / Seamless pipe, normalized steel drawn pipe (P 235 GH) is used.
In the counterpressurized hot water boilers, the flame of the burner forms a reversed flame and enters the smoke pipes at high temperature. By means of the turbulators placed in the pipes, the heat transfer is increased and optimum combustion efficiency is ensured.