- Atmospheric pressure up to 300 ° C. The thermic oil used as a heat carrier in the system does not leave residues, does not make boiler scare(cortex), does not cause corrosion.
- There is no need for conditioning (liquidation) for the thermic oil.
- In normal climatic conditions, winter freezing will not occur.
- The desired temperature can be set up to 300 ° C.
- In addition to being used at high temperatures, hot oil can also be used in steam, superheated water and hot water production.
- In some facilities, steam is required together with hot oil. Steam, hot water or hot can be obtained from superheated oil by adding an indirect steam generator to the system.