By burning gas, fuel oil, motor, coal and combustible industrial waste; the gas production is provided at the required temperature by mixing the air with the high-temperature flue gases obtained therefrom.
Hot gas is produced up to 800° C.
The thermal capacity is manufactured between 500 000 Kcal / h and 3 000 000 Kcal / h in various capacities.
- Drying of brick, briquette, tile and similar building elements
- Drying of ceramic products
- Drying of mineral ore, fire clay and similar granular materials
- At the manufacturing of insulation materials
- At the production of fertilizer
- Drying of timber, paper and similar products
- Drying of soft products such as wool, cotton
- Drying of powdered or granular chemical products such as powder detergent
- Drying of painted products
- Drying of grain, wood dust, coal dust
- It is used for the drying of common salt, milk powder and similar foodstuffs.